Thursday 11 April 2013

Day 67 - Sunday April 7th Akpinar to Kirka - 75 km

No need to buy water any more - the springs are everywhere - mainly intended for foot washing.


Another freebie cuppa on the way!

A pastoral scene - this route is so peaceful and remote


I'm off on a walkabout to find a level camping spot - a small brook down to the right
I've worked out that I've plenty of time to do the remaining 700 km to the ferry port, so I plan to throttle back a little and also take to the mountains and back roads for the rest of the trip. Having said that I have a headwind again and struggle to make 75 km. The scenery is getting much prettier, back in the pine forests and limestone valleys and I find a perfect camping spot next to a stream............so I get to shampoo and do a bit of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment