Thursday 11 April 2013

Day 66 Saturday April 6th Leaving Eskisehir - 10 km


I leave in the late afternoon and make just 10km before settling up camp for the night. The day was spent catching up with the blog and organising a box of surplus gear to be sent home by DHL (for an extortionate fee). It was mostly cold weather clothing, gloves, thick socks and the like. The hotel had thermal spring water
I make good friends with the hotel receptionist who used to be a fireman in Abu Dhabi. Here he is kindly gifting me a metal cover for my iPhone. He was a great help in sorting out my DHL  parcel. The van actually came to the hotel to pick the parcel up and then took me to a cash machine to pay for it!

A pack of (7) dogs pay me a visit. Around the tent at night with the headlamp you can see all these pairs of eyes glowing in the dark.
plumbed to a jacuzzi in every room. These make great washing machines. Just fill it up, throw in your clothes and turn the water jets on.

No comments:

Post a Comment